Twelve Secrets To Building Healthy Relationships
You have gone to great lengths emotionally, financially, and in every way to help your man. Now, it’s time to put the focus on you and your health.
In your relationship do you frequently feel frustration, confusion, overwhelm, anger, and exhaustion? You try over and over to make things better but everything stays the same. Do you constantly put the needs of your man first and your needs last? If this sounds familiar, you are not alone.
Women often call me for personal coaching during relationship challenges. While no two women’s situations are exactly the same, there are definitely some commonalities.
A fascinating book was recommended to me during a particularly challenging time in my life and many of my life coaching clients have also found it very helpful. ‘Women Who Love Too Much’ by Robin Norwood explores unhealthy relationship patterns, their origins, and outlines a 12-
While my life coaching sessions focus primarily on creating the outcomes my client desires, this book helps the reader first understand what’s been happening. This clarity makes it easier to shift your focus to today and the future you want to create.
Read the following statements and note the ones that apply to you:
- You grew up in a home where your emotional needs were not met.
Because your emotional needs were not met, you have become a care-
giver, especially to men who appear needy in some way.
- You see this needy man’s potential and try to change him through your love.
- Because of your fear of abandonment, you will do anything to keep a relationship from dissolving.
- Your whole focus becomes ‘helping’ this man – almost nothing is too much trouble, takes too much time or is too expensive.
- Being comfortable with lack of love in personal relationships, you are willing to wait, hope and try harder to please.
- You are willing to take far more than 50 percent of the responsibility, guilt, and blame in any relationship.
- Deep inside you do not believe you deserve to be happy. Rather, you believe you must earn the right to enjoy life.
As in so many areas of life, there is no ‘how-
These simple (though not easy) steps will enable you to take control of your life and create happiness, peace of mind, fulfillment and anything else your heart desires. Click the links below to download.
If you are ready to take this conversation further, contact Life Coach Bonnie Earl, today, to book your personal, tailor-