Life Coaching For Death Of A Spouse Or Loved One
“My husband passed away with a very rapidly advancing cancer and needless to say my whole world has changed dramatically.
Bonnie was there to guide me through one of the worst experiences of my life. Along with her excellent coaching skills, she has been able to support me based on her personal knowledge of losing a spouse. She was instrumental in the planning and arrangements for a Celebration of Life for my husband.
I am happy to report that the reviews from all who attended this memorial have been extremely positive...”
Have you recently lost a spouse or loved-one? The death of a spouse or loved one involves challenges on many fronts - emotional, logistical, financial, maybe even spiritual. And, while your life may feel like it’s come to a grinding halt, the rest of the world, after a brief pause, returned to life as usual. And, there you are a capable, pro-active, successful woman just trying to get out of bed or through the morning.
You are not alone if you are:
- on an emotional roller-coaster ride
- trying to make sense of a life that right now doesn’t make sense
- trying to numb the pain by keeping yourself busy
- hurting and wondering if the pain will ever stop
The death of your loved one may have knocked you off your feet. Life coaching can help you get back up and help you to begin creating a new life and a new normal. Your life will not be the same and yet it can again be filled with peace, love, laughter, and confidence.
Your coaching sessions will be designed to meet your individual needs. Typically this includes:
- developing a new awareness of the grieving process as it relates to you
- feeling renewed faith and optimism that you will survive your loss
- discovering how to live for the present and future (rather than dwell on what “should be”)
- creating a “next-step” action plan to begin moving, at your own pace, through the grieving process while beginning a new future connected with your passion and purpose
- using customized exercises to tap into your inner knowing and create powerful shifts in your life
- creating a list of practical ways to minimize your stress and practice extreme self-care during this time of transition.
- developing a new awareness of how to use the power of your mind
Life coach Bonnie Earl can relate to what you may be going through. A number of years ago she lost her husband to an incurable illness. Working with a life coach during her husband’s illness was transformative. So much so that Bonnie retired early from a career in education to become a certified life coach in order to make a difference for women struggling with major life challenges.
“My husband passed away with a very rapidly advancing cancer and needless to say my whole world has changed dramatically. Bonnie was there to guide me through one of the worst experiences of my life. Along with her excellent coaching skills, she has been able to support me based on her personal knowledge of losing a spouse. She was instrumental in the planning and arrangements for a Celebration of Life for my husband. I am happy to report that the reviews from all who attended this memorial have been extremely positive.
I am now in the phase of looking at what the future holds and am so thankful that I have Bonnie’s expertise to guide me in this planning also. I wholeheartedly recommend Bonnie to anyone who is in the midst of grief and loss. The support you receive will, without doubt, be the most positive experience throughout the whole process, and will help you to learn to live again with peace and confidence.”
~Glenda York, Medical Transcriptionist, Napanee, ON
Contact Bonnie if you are ready to move from a stressful, pressure-
Are you or someone you love struggling with a serious…
Do you communicate easily with everyone except your partner? Learn More
You looked forward to retirement for decades - time with friends…
WORK- LIFE BALANCE Have the demands at work or at home escalated leaving you… Learn More
DEATH OF SPOUSE The death of a spouse or loved one involves challenges… Learn More